You can file online in two ways with help from Colorado VITA.
- For those who make under $66,000 per year.
- Send your tax documents and identification to VITA in Denver, who will prepare a return for you.
- Preparation can take several weeks, at the end of which you will need to e-sign the document.
- For those who make under $73,000 per year.
- Fill in the information yourself and file electronically for free.
- Email or call Colorado VITA for answers to your tax questions within 24 hours.
Access both services here: